Comet C/2012 S1 (ISON) is generating plenty of media attention and hype. Touted as the Comet of the Century, some spectacular and even outrageous claims …
- Could we see an above-average tornado season in the United States due to the ongoing La Nina this spring?
- SWE Photography Contest week #02 of 2021 (Jan 11th – Jan 17th) Winners
- A record-breaking late winter heatwave sets new all-time February records across China and South Korea this weekend
- A massive Sahara dust storm forecast to spread across Europe, followed by early spring warm weather through the rest of February
- Spring weather mode will return in late February and early March for parts of Europe and the United States, as the Polar Circulation now faces a power-up