Snow sprinkled the orange sand dunes of Ain Sefra, northwestern Algeria on Sunday, creating a rare and spectacular sight, more reminiscent of Mars than Earth. …
- SWE Photography Contest week #03 of 2021 (Jan 18th – Jan 24th) Winners
- Could we see an above-average tornado season in the United States due to the ongoing La Nina this spring?
- SWE Photography Contest week #02 of 2021 (Jan 11th – Jan 17th) Winners
- A record-breaking late winter heatwave sets new all-time February records across China and South Korea this weekend
- A massive Sahara dust storm forecast to spread across Europe, followed by early spring warm weather through the rest of February