- An intense North Atlantic storm will bring unsettled weather with severe windstorm and major waves to Ireland and UK on Thursday
- A violent Category 4+ Tropical Cyclone Tauktae heads for a destructive landfall and catastrophic flooding in northwest India tonight
- Pressure changes in the North Atlantic start a strong ocean warming event, with known historical impacts for the weather seasons ahead
- Geldingadalur volcano eruption in Iceland continues, now with spectacular lava fountains more than 400 m up in the sky!
- Early-season severe weather with a tail-end supercell storm blasted across the North Adriatic region – May 7th, 2021