Outlook day 3-5 (valid: 15/10/2013 – 17/10/2013)
Posted on Published: By: Author Marko Korosec
Cyclone Phailin made landfall with winds over 200 km/h
Outlook day 2 (valid: 14/10/2013)
Comments are closed.
- Could we see an above-average tornado season in the United States due to the ongoing La Nina this spring?
- SWE Photography Contest week #02 of 2021 (Jan 11th – Jan 17th) Winners
- A record-breaking late winter heatwave sets new all-time February records across China and South Korea this weekend
- A massive Sahara dust storm forecast to spread across Europe, followed by early spring warm weather through the rest of February
- Spring weather mode will return in late February and early March for parts of Europe and the United States, as the Polar Circulation now faces a power-up