1) Only one (1) photo is allowed per person per day. Please no albums.
2) Only Weather and Nature photography, fresh or archive photos are allowed. No weather model or meteorological data, please.
3) Photos with description can be sent to our Facebook inbox or to email [email protected]. Please include your website or social media page; we will include them beside the TOP15 winner photographers.
4) This is only a photography contest, so videos or animations will not be accepted.
5) Only your own photos are allowed. Submit only photos of which you are the author. Fake or stolen images will be deleted and your name will be banned from the contest permanently.
6) Photo contest is run on a daily basis. The first day begins on Monday 00 UTC and ends on Tuesday 00 UTC (twenty-four (24) hours each). Sundays are free, so no additional photos will be posted to the SWE Photo Contest wall. Photos received on Sunday will be published on Monday.
7) The winning photo on daily basis is the one with the highest number of likes received by followers of the page. The photo which scores most likes is the winner.
8) The winner of each day will be posted 72 hours after the specific daily contest; this will allow likes to collect through these days. A post with TOP15 winners will be posted to our SWE Photo Contest Facebook wall and website www.severe-weather.eu.
9) During the middle of the current week, a review TOP15 photos will be published from the previous week winners. All points (likes) from the last week (six (6) running days) will be calculated and a post of weekly TOP15 photos will be published, annoucing the winners of the week.
10) Under each photo selected in the TOP15 photos, the real name of photographer will be published as well as link to the photographer’s website or social media page.
The SWE Photo Contest is just for fun, for collecting weather photos across Europe and worldwide and especially for photographers’ promotion.